Separating Fact From Fiction – Get answers to your questions!
– Are plastic coffee pods recyclable?
– Why aren’t the KCup and RealCup pods recyclable?
– I thought that if I separate the lid from the plastic pod, and dump out the coffee, I can put it in my Blue Bin?
– Why do some manufacturers advertise that their pods can be recycled?
– Are compostable pods a better alternative?
– Where do I put my compostable pod?
– Which type of coffee pod is most environmentally friendly?
– Can using plastic coffee pods be bad for my health?
Read the Waste Wiki article from the Faculty of Environmental Studies, York University, to get answers to these questions and more: https://bit.ly/2ySpLdB